Thursday, November 1, 2007

23# WOW!!!

Wow! I can't believe I actually managed to get through all 23 "things". Most I found interesting, some like Technorati I probably won't ever use again. Loved playing with Flickr, Image Generators, Library Thing, Podcasts and the downloadable audio books. I am thrilled that I can actually create a blog and feel I am one up on my children! At the beginning of this exercise I was quite tentative but have gained so much confidence in exploring all this new technology. I am sure that I will be able to make use of at least some of the things I have learned in these past few weeks. Many thanks to the staff who gave me a helping hand in the few weeks I had before I had to go it alone(on holidays). I am even more pleased with myself that I have finished the majority of the work "alone"!!

1 comment:

infojblogger said...

Congratulations on finishing. You should be very proud of yourself.
Janelle.